How to come ?
By Car :
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 44.1590586 Longitude: 4.7801041999999825
If coming from the A7 highway, take the Orange Centre exit and follow the direction of Arc de Triomphe. Then, take the N7 towards Valence – Montélimar. Continue straight and cross the bridge over the Aygues River. After 1 km, turn left at the entrance of Chemin des Aigras (look for a yellow sign next to a wood merchant). Continue straight for 150 meters and take the first small path on your left marked by a concrete pillar.
For more information on directions, you can visit websites such as www.viamichelin.com or www.mappy.com.
- Orange TGV Station (2 daily stops)
- Avignon TGV Station
For more information, you can visit www.voyages-sncf.com.
- Avignon Airport (37 km)
- Nîmes Airport (66 km)
- Marseille Airport (105 km)
A car is necessary to make the journey from the airports. For more information, you can visit www.aeroport.fr.
Eco-friendly note to come
- Biking: If you’re in good physical condition and ready to get a little exercise, you can choose to bike to Le Mas des Aigras. You can rent a bike in a nearby town or bring your own. There are bike paths and quiet roads that will take you to your destination.
- Carpooling: You can also use carpooling websites to get to Le Mas des Aigras. By sharing a ride with others, you reduce your carbon footprint while also saving money. You can find carpooling options on websites like BlaBlaCar or Karos.
- Public transportation: You can use public transportation to get to Le Mas des Aigras by taking the train or bus. You can check schedules and routes on the SNCF or local bus company websites. Be sure to choose an option that reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
- Walking: If you’re in the area and want to take a leisurely stroll, you can opt for walking. There are hiking trails that will take you to Le Mas des Aigras. You can also take this opportunity to explore the region.
By using these eco-friendly modes of transportation, you can reduce your impact on the environment while also enjoying a pleasant and economical journey.
Discover all the activities: https://www.masdesaigras.com/le-mas-des-aigras-la-table-du-verger-le-blog/
You can contact us by phone at +33 4 90 34 81 01, by email at email@example.com, or through the form below: